1_ACTIVA707 Eco-friendly paint | functional paint of Chamgil co.,Ltd
Description of Product
Charcoal, bamboo activated charcoal main material 10% key premium product 3 times stronger! It is a natural vegetable binder with a viscosity. sick house syndrome solution. Ultrafine particulate nano-scale activa mixed with mosquito repellent containing mosquito repellent to reduce production of mosquito larvae. Cement poison, furniture, wallpaper, radon, Formaldehyde, volatile organic compounds, etc. Bamboo activated charcoal with high adsorption power of 240H than ordinary charcoal Mixed with 20 kinds of special natural mineral stones. Charcoal using natural materials that are believed to be trusted Heavy metals No harmful substances tested
capacity of product : 4.5L / 9L / 18L
[Activa 707 Features]
- Air purification and deodorization
- Fundamental prevention of radon
- Dehumidification and humidity control
- Prevention of harmful germs
- Excellent heating and cooling effects
- Forest bathing effect
- Release of charcoal's far-infrared rays
- Prevention of water veins and electromagnetic waves
- Convenient application with strong adhesiveness
- Decreased number of larvae and mosquitoes
- Protection of livestock
- Prevention of atopic skin diseases
- Maintenance of appropriate body temperature
- Removal of body odor
- Release of fatigue
- Blocking daily life radioactivity
- Maintenance of food freshness
Price of Product
2. Sick house syndrome solution.
3. MOSQUITO INHABITATION REPELLENT: Activa707 is a natural botanical applier and its ingredients are what we eat, which makes it harmless on human body and it help to repel and inhibit ants, cockroaches, flies and others.
4. It prevents Cement poison, furniture, wallpaper, radon, formaldehyde, volatile organic compounds, etc.
5. Bamboo activated charcoal with high adsorption power of 240H than ordinary charcoal
6. Mixed with 20 kinds of special natural mineral stones.
7. Charcoal using natural materials that are believed to be trusted Heavy metals No harmful substances tested