Pasteurisation systems [Pasteurizers] of B&P Engineering Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
B&P Engineering Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
Hydraulic piston-cylinder presses IPS type 5.000, 10.000 and 15.000 for juice and concentrate production
Description of Product
Software controlling the work of the pasteurizer in combination with automation and measuring devices eliminates the need for constant supervision. All operating parameters are available in the form of reports.
Pasteurizers manufactured by B&P Engineering enable the processing of various types of raw materials on a single device, from juice and concentrate to vegetable purées (e.g. onion, beetroot, garlic).
- Detergent dispenser:
- Depending on the customer's needs, pasteurizers are made as aseptic and hygienic ones
- Possibility to be equipped with deaeration systems:
- automatic valve for controlling the product distribution flow on the walls of the deaerator tank
- Extraction and recovery of aroma
- Compatible with hot filling equipment
- fully automatic
- manually controlled
- flexible and individual design and planning
- can be cleaned using CIP systems
- each system can be delivered as a mono-block
- installation can be performed autonomously by the customer
- fully automatic PLC control system with visualisation
- increasing the level of work safety through the use of a detergent dispenser
- wide capacity range from 500 to 20,000 l/h
- heat exchangers of renowned manufacturers
- optimal selection of heat exchanger plates allowing processing of many types of juices
- the cleaning system is optimally matched to the type of plates used.
- maximally extended regeneration section (heat recovery)
- wide range of adjustment of pasteurization temperature
- cooling unit with a buffer tank for preparing a cooling medium
- control of the holding time at the pasteurization temperature by changing the coil length
- intuitive control - elimination of operating errors (work program divided into stages: cleaning)
- ensuring production safety - use of pumps increasing pressure
- archiving of production processes and reporting
- common control programs for the pasteuriser and the distribution pipelines to the warehouse
- possibility to be equipped with deaeration systems
In order to allow pasteurization of various types of raw materials, a tubular exchanger has been used in the presented pasteurizer and a stirrer has been added to the buffer tank to prevent the product from settling (e.g. in the case of vegetable purées).
An additional advantage of the pasteurizer is the introduced mechanism of automatic dosing of cleaning agents, a so-called dispenser.
The contact of the worker operating the pasteurizer with substances harmful to the human organism has been reduced to the necessary minimum, which increases the safety level of the operator's work.
The detergent dispenser consists of dispensing pumps placed in two containers filled with acid and alkali. The dispenser eliminates the need for manual measuring and adding of cleaning agents. Based on conductivity meter readings, the system takes an appropriate cleaning agent to maintain the desired parameters during the cleaning cycle.
The software controlling the operation of the pasteurizer in combination with automation and measuring devices eliminates to a minimum the risk of error by the operator. All operating parameters are archived and available in the form of reports.
The customer receives an automated device, which enables the processing of various types of raw materials and optimization of the feeding of cleaning agents.
More information about the pasteurizer manufactured by B&P Engineering can be found here.
We invite you to cooperate with us!
Price of Product
Heating temperaturesfrom 65°C up to 99°C
OperationManual or automatic (PLC control system)
The destruction of microorganisms takes place when heated to a temperature appropriate for the pasteurised food product. After the pasteurization process, we obtain a product with a prolonged shelf life and well-established organoleptic properties.
The product is heated up to a temperature between 65°C and 142°C in order to dispose of all micro-organisms. Next, the product is cooled down ready to undergo subsequent processing. The systems are fitted with a booster pump to ensure that the pressure of the pasteurised product always exceeds the pressure of the non-pasteurised product by at least 0.5 bar.
In case event of a leakage in the heat exchanger, the pasteurised product is always pressed into the non-pasteurised product, never the other way round. You can rest assured: only 100% perfectly pasteurised product leaves your system.